We accept the following insurances:
Aetna Mass Health/Medicaid*
Blue Cross Medicare*
CeltiCare Neighborhood Health Plan
Fallon Community Health Plan Tufts Health Plan
GIC/Unicare United Health Plans
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care US Family Health Plans
Health Plans, Inc.
*Currently, we are unable to accept any new MassHealth/Medicaid and Medicare patients, as our panel is full.
- Patient statements are sent out monthly. If you are experiencing financial difficulty, we are willing to work with you to come up with a monthly payment plan. Information on payment plans is available upon request.
- You must pay all patient balances within 30 days of receiving a bill from Circle of Life Family Medicine. If you have not paid your balance, in full, ninety (90) days after the date of the original bill, your account will be turned over for collection. You will be held responsible for your entire balance.
Patients with Insurance
- Please be sure to bring your insurance card with you each time you visit the office so that staff may verify eligibility.
- Co-payments and any prior balances due will be collected at the time of service.
- Each insurance plan has individual limitations as to what it specifically covers. There are a number of new and different insurance plans available, and it is impossible for Circle of Life Family Medicine to be familiar with each insurance arrangement. Due to variations in deductible and co-payment requirements, insurance rarely covers the entire bill. It is the responsibility of the patient to know and understand the details of their insurance coverage.
- Payment for services provided in the physician’s office is expected during the check-in process of your visit.
- For your convenience, we accept cash, check and credit card payments.